4&6 cylinder cars and compact trucks only
MUST HAVE SNELL RATED FULL FACE HELMET AND EYE PROTECTION
Long sleeve shirts, long pants, and boots or shoes required no open toed shoes. Full firesuit and neck collar recommended.
ALL SAFETY RULES MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
1. Completely stock car.
2. All glass, windshield optional, trim and plastic must be removed. This Includes All Outside Mirrors, Headlights and Taillights. Cars with Headlights, Taillights and Outside Mirrors will not be allowed to Participate
3. If roll cage, 4 points or more.
4. Seatbelts and shoulder belts required.
5. Fire extinguisher recommended but not required
6. Doors must be chained, bolted or welded shut.
7. If windshield removed must have vertical bar or chain in center of windshield opening.
8. No Larger than 1/2 Ton Vehicles
9. Nobody under 15 years of age. Under 18years old must have both parents parent sign waiver. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No derby cars, must have straight body.
11. No studded or implement tires DOT tires only. No screws in tires, wheel weights must be removed
12. Must have 18″ number and be able to see plainly.
13. No rub rails.
14.Fuel tanks must be in original position.
15. Tire changing OK
16. No reinforced bumpers allowed.
17.ABSOLUTELY NO locked Rear Ends or Transmissions. If the car will not slip like from the factory then the car is illegal. If 4WD must have front driveshaft removed.
18. ABSOLUTELY NO COOLERS Permitted to be Carried Inside the vehicles during the event
19. Absolutely no aftermarket, strengthened, “beefed up” or home built bumpers. All bumpers must be STOCK