Power Wheels Rules
POWER WHEEL DERBY RULES
- Helmets must be worn.
- Legs must be in a compartment. RIDE "IN", NOT RIDE "ON"’
- Child must belted in.(any type belt, ie. leather,nylon ect., bolted or run thru seat to keep child from standing up.
- Kids 4 — 10 years of age may participate. Recommend age groups 4 to 6 and 7 to 10. 4 to 6 event may be modified to race format.
- Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed.
- Balloons will be affixed to front and rear,Object is to pop balloons, last one left with a balloon is winner.
- You are allowed UP TO a 12 volt lawn mower battery (battery CAN NOT be mounted in the passenger seat); battery MUST be secured and sealed away from the child.
- All doors and tailgates MUST BE strapped shut. No sharp edges; use zip ties or duct tape or other flexible product for keeping them shut.
- Tires may be covered in duct tape to prevent them from breaking.
- MOTOR MUST REMAIN STOCK. ONLY MODIFICATION ALLOWED IS USING A LAWN MOWER BATTERY.
- Decorative changes can be made to power wheel to make it look like a derby car, however, it cannot reinforce the power wheel (only add decoration — example: header pipes sticking up).
- Please remember this is for the kids! If there are modifications that are made that should not have been, your child will not be able to run, and will be very disappointed.
This is for fun parent... don’t forget that. Teach your kids good sportsmanship!